September 23, 2007

Vanity

Every time I look at you
My eyes go wide
You are beauty incomparable
You are perfection defined

Wish I could feel the pain in your heart
Kill the shadow in your eyes
You are beauty incomparable
You are perfection defined

I want to be with you all day
See you cruise through your life
You are beauty incomparable
You are perfection defined

We are both just the same
Save this mammoth divide
You are beauty incomparable
You are perfection defined

Stuck here in love with you
On the mirror's dark side
I am just your reflection
You are flesh bone and hide

Every time I look at you
My eyes go wide
You are beauty incomparable
You are perfection defined

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

who wrote this

Unknown said...

Its mine. And that was a very dumb question, considering there werent any credits at the bottom.

PS: I am, like most people, afraid of uncertainity. Whosoever you are, I wud prefer it much better if you posted under your name the next time. Anonymity is escapism.

Anonymous said...

how can ppl be such big phattus??? writin bein anonymous!! dis sux ass! hehe.. but cool stuff yo! n yea u deleted one post, what was it about?

Unknown said...

Ohhfo jazbaat!! That post i deleted was a little more jazbaati than this one.. so i thot i'd mellow it down a notch.

Anonymous said...

you know what, i love you!

Unknown said...

:D i love you too!!

Anonymous said...

How could I give credits without knowing who wrote that

Unknown said...

Arre you dint have to give any credits man!!! I wouldve mentioned the name of the author if this poem wasnt by me. That mentioning the name of the author is called a credit. LIke at the end of a movie ven you see the names of all the actors and the entire crew of a movie that's called a credit roll!!!

PS: You've still not mentioned your name.

SummerDiary said...

Nice.
Had a little question, can you recall the view point of the poem : male or female.

Unknown said...

Female.. men are hardly this vain

SummerDiary said...

Well I thought the other way round