July 30, 2008

Desperation

NOTE: This one's from a long time ago that I hadn't had the heart to publish till the dark clouds cleared. Now they have, by God's good grace, so here it is;

What do you do
when you want to get lost?
When no one around
feels your existence.
Do you just vanish
and leave them alone?
Or is it a moment
to tackle with persistence?
What do you do
When sweet love fails?
When darkness and doom
Solely prevail?
Do you pray to the lord?
For divine intervention?
Knowing he can’t change will and intention?
When love is the last
hope for your life,
But every caring hand
Cuts you like a knife
When the eyes that held
Happiness and warmth
Turn on to you
With vengeance and wrath
Do you submit yourself?
To the hands of decay
Or do you hold on
For that fateful day?
A day of your dreams
When love will return
A day like the day
When it all had begun
What do you do?
When you want to get lost
But a little hope keeps you
Alive at any cost?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I JUST TELL MYSELF THAT THIGS WERE OUGHT TO HAPPEN SO everything was just playing the part and may be i needed that...and then i look forward...and move on..:-)

Rajesh said...

A different one...have never read such...nice read

P.S: Y don u drop in 2 ma blog n chk out ma posts? :)

Unknown said...

@Vatsal
and I just write a poem :)

@Rajesh
Thanks..

PS: I sure will, one of these days

Espèra said...

I like it.
I like goth/emo/depressed poetry.
=P
It makes me feel nice and happy.

Unknown said...

hahaha.. ya me too! ;)

SummerDiary said...

oh god, give me enough strength and sense; oh dear mighty lord above, shine some understandability to me, i am going to comment on a poem on life.

nice poem.

Unknown said...

seems God did do what you asked him to :P

thanks